- Which mail/ phone number to contact regarding admission?
- Mr. Anupriya Mishra (Academic Office)
- Mr. Sameer Upadhyay (Academic Office)
Dharmashastra National Law University, South Civil Lines, Pachpedhi, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - 482001 Contact No.: +91-761-2600070, Extn. -1026, 1027
- What process of document verification is to be followed for completing admission formalities?
ANSWER: The requisite documents as available are to be uploaded with the Application form on the consortium website and with the Admission form Visit CLAT Admissions 2023 on the DNLU Admissions portal.
- What should I do when the required documents for admission are currently not available to me?
- ANSWER: You must fill out the undertaking form pledging to submit the currently unavailable document within the prescribed time frame. Your admission is subject to the successful submission and verification of the required documents.
- How do I cancel/withdraw my admission and get a refund of the fees paid?
ANSWER:The information will be available post Payment of the Fee.
- What are the facilities for residence on campus?
ANSWER: The halls of residence for boys and girls are separately maintained with the provision of various facilities to make the students feel more at home. The hostel rooms are available on a twin-sharing basis with adequate space accommodating cupboards, beds, study tables, chairs, air coolers, fans, etc. A common room, equipped for indoor activities of table tennis, carom, etc., and to facilitate the recreational activities of the students is provided in each hostel. A television facility with subscribed channels is available in the common room to ensure students experience a comfortable environment. Additionally, the Gym facility is also provided for girls and boys. Hygiene is taken as a primary concern and bathrooms are ensured with the availability of 24*7 running hot water. Considering the security of the students, 24*7 functioning CCTVs are installed in each hall of residence.
- What are dining facilities available on campus?
ANSWER: ANSWER: The hostel mess serves as the dining area for the residents. There is a system of separate dining halls in each hostel for boys and girls. Food is available and served on a self-service basis. Considering the importance of meals in the overall development of a person, it is ensured that adequate quality food is served in 4 meals. For students on a special diet, there are provisions for a special meal prepared as per the dietician’s instruction.
In addition to the hostel mess, there is a Canteen situated adjacent to the hostels. It is one of the liveliest places in the university. There is a seating arrangement for students of the University while they enjoy their relaxed time with items of snacks available on a payment basis.
- Does the university have medical/health care facilities?
ANSWER: University has a dedicated dispensary on campus where a doctor is available from 4:00 to 6:00 PM. Further, a full-time nurse is residing on the campus to provide any medical assistance. University also has an ambulance with dedicated drivers available 24*7 for any emergency visit to nearby hospitals.
- How far is the nearest railway station and airport?
ANSWER: From Jabalpur Railway Station, the university is 3.5 Km from Platform No. 6 and 2.5 Km from Platform No. 1. In normal traffic conditions, it takes 6 - 8 minutes to reach the university campus from the railway station. Jabalpur Airport (Dumna Airport) is around 14 Km from the university campus and in normal traffic conditions, it may take 25 – 30 minutes to reach the University campus.
The University also has a bus with dedicated drivers, the students can take benefit of the same as per the rules of the university.
- What kind of library facilities and learning resources are available to the students?
ANSWER: The Dharmashastra National Law University library is in its infancy. It has a wide range of academic resources such as books, periodicals, online periodicals, databases, back volumes, CDs/DVDs, etc. It has a collection of around 4,000 titles, 700 bare acts, and many reputed journals. The reference section has an appreciable collection of material indices, reference books, encyclopaedias, dictionaries, law commission reports, and legal lexicons. The library offers the following services: circulation, reference, interlibrary loan, bibliographic, press clippings, photocopying, and exchange of publications. Access to the library is available on liberal terms.
- Where can students get daily needs and other essentials?
ANSWER: Daily needs items can be ordered through standard e-commerce portals which deliver the items on same-day delivery terms. Further, there are shops within the nearby vicinity of the university in the range of 1 km to avail of daily needs and other essentials