JUNE UNLOCK 1.0 ACTIVITIES@DNLU
The aim of faculty members at DNLU when the lockdown started was to complete the course and syllabus on time through web platforms without any interruptions. When the lockdown continued even after the completion of syllabus, the faculty members started organising special invited lectures and webinars with an aim to engage the students during lockdown. Now with the starting of ‘Unlock June’, DNLU have come up with a very focused and well-planned vision to continue with the academic activities in a systematic way. The teaching-learning process is to continue uninterruptedly so that we can prepare the students to get back to academics well equipped for the next academic session.
1. Webinar on Post Covid World Order by Amb. Ashok Sajjanhar, Former Ambassador of India to Kazakhstan, Sweden and Latvia/ Former Secretary/Principal Executive Officer, National Foundation for communal Harmony, Government of India.
2. Webinar on Career Prospects in Sports Law by Mr. Tarun, Member of the Centre for Sports Law and Assistant Professor (Research), GNLU.
3. Webinar on Career Prospects in Project Finance, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws by Mr. Shobhit Batta, Associate, Link Legal, New Delhi( India ).
4. Webinar on Preparing oneself for Litigation and Prospects by Mr. Ujjawal Satsangi, Advocate, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, U.P. ( India ).
5. Webinar on Economic Analysis of Government Restrictions on Individual Rights During Covid – 19. by Prof. Dr. Ranita Nagar Centre Director,Centre For Law & Economics Professor of Economics GNLU, Gandhinagar ( India ) and Dr. Hitesh Kumar Thakkar Member, Centre For Law & Economics Assistant Professor of Economics GNLU, Gandhinagar ( India ).
6. Webinar on Penal Policy under Indian Penal Code by Hon’ble Mr. Justice A.N. Mittal, Chairman, State Law Commission, Uttar Pradesh and Former Judge, High Court of Allahabad.
7. Webinar on Principles of Critical Criminal Law by Prof. G.S. Bajpai, Registrar, National Law University, Delhi, Professor of Criminology & Criminal Justice; Chair Professor at K.L Arora Chair in Criminal Law at National Law University, Delhi and the Chairperson at the Centre for Criminology & Victimology.
8. Webinar on “Career prospects in the field of Maritime Laws” organised by Internship and Placement Cell of DNLU Jabalpur, the speaker for the webinar was Mr. Rishabh Saxena, Associate, Bose & Mitra & Co., Mumbai.
9. Webinar on Climate Change, Human Rights and Justice Role of Law and Lawyers by Dr Sumudu Atapattu.
10. Webinar on CV WRITING AND APPLICATION TRICKS FOR INTERNSHIPS: By Anant Gupta, CEO, Memo Pundits & Ex-Attorney, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas.
11. Webinar on SELF-MANAGEMENT DURING TOUGH TIME by Mrs. Manisha Anand, Academic and Corporate Trainer, Career Counselor and Personality Groomer.