- Admission to the 1st Semester of LL.M. Programme will be made on the basis of percentage of Marks obtained in degree programme of B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) /B.Sc.LL.B. (Hons.) B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)/ BBA LL.B. (Hons.) or LL.B. (3 year) And Marks obtained in Personal Interview by the candidate desirous of taking admission in Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur.
- Date of invitation of application for the admission and the procedure thereof shall be notified by the University through its official website and newspaper advertisements.
Duration of the Programme
The duration of the programme shall be 2 academic years comprising 4 Semesters. A candidate who successfully passes 4 Semester examinations shall be eligible for the award of LL.M. (2 Year) Degree.
Admission Eligibility Criteria for Indian Nationals
- The candidates shall be selected for admission to the LLM (2 Year) Programme on the merit basis considering the marks obtained in the graduation and personal interview conducted by the university.
- The minimum eligibility requirement for admission shall be- 10+2 from any recognized Board/ Institute; and 5 years integrated B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) B.Sc.LL.B. (Hons.) /B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)/ BBA LL.B. (Hons.) Degree from any University recognized by the UGC with not less than 55% marks in aggregate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST; and 10+2 from any recognized Board/ Institute; and 3-year Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by the UGC; and 3-year LL.B. degree from any University recognized by the UGC with not less 6 than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
- Candidates applying on reserved seats shall be required to submit a copy of the relevant certificate at the time of application to the University otherwise their application shall not be considered.
- List of selected and waitlisted candidates will be published by the University and the admissions will be as per scheduled procedure.